"The Ruined Parish Churches of the Diocese of Cork"
By Michael H. J. Brunicardi

Civil Survey 1654

Smiths History of Cork

Brady Church Records

Bishop Dive Downs Parish Visitation

The door which is situated in the south wall is dressed on the outside with cut stone, and on the inside is found a crudely constructed arch.

The outside of the doorway is of dressed stone
The inside of the same doorway

The cut-stone pillar on the inside right jamb contains an inverted cone-shaped stone (marked with an arrow) which was used as a holy water font. This, too, was probably taken from Kilcrea.


Next >>